Fight of The Female…Never-Ending.

by 11:46 AM 0 comments
This is a drawing of a girl from Sword Art Online, an anime. I do not know the anime, but I thought she was pretty and wanted to draw something different from my usual style. My friend betted with me about who can draw better. He wanted me to draw this girl and he drew the boy from this anime. We never actually finished this bet seeing how mine is still unfinished and his lost. I used just pencil and eraser. First I outlined her face, body and her skirt. Then I slowly drew from bottom up. I still did not draw her face because it was my least favorite part and so I drew the skirt first. The different contrasts gives her skirt depth instead of a feeling of flatness. Then I drew her body, which was not that hard. Her hair is incomplete not because it is very hard but because it was part of her face, which was the last thing I added details into.

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment